We only fill prescriptions written by our Clinic doctors.
We do not stock or provide prescriptions for controlled substances.
- For prescriptions filled with us, call us about a week before you run out of medicine. We will review your chart and call you back.
- For prescriptions filled at other pharmacies (such as HyVee or Walmart), call that pharmacy about a week before you run out of medicine. If they require authorization, they will call us. Many pharmacies have automated refill systems so you can call even when they are closed.
We can help patients once each fiscal year on an emergency basis with a medication voucher for no more than $50. These vouchers do not cover insurance co-pays or discounted generic medications (i.e. $4 medications at HyVee and Walmart).
Patient Assistance Programs
- Patient Assistance Programs are programs offered by drug companies that offer free or low-cost prescription medicine to patients who meet certain guidelines.
- Our staff will help you find a program and complete the forms to apply. You will need to provide income and tax information as needed.
- If approved, your medicine will be delivered to our clinic and you can pick it up at your scheduled appointment.